October 29, 2013

Self-harm...for attention? Possible.

I have my qualms about self-harm.
I think people are strong for trying to stop.
If they can’t, they’re strong too.
My personal opinions waver in certain situations, and that’s based on one occurrence with a person that self-harmed.
That person was Parker.
I think he is and will be the only person whom I believe self-harmed to get attention.
I only say that because I know firsthand what he was capable of.
I feel that he is capable of going to that extent to gain control over people.
He shared with me that the last time he cut himself was because his ex (before me) broke up with him after cheating on him, and he did it as a form of lashing out.
I still feel he was even suicidal for that same reason (attention), because he has no real control over anything but the physical. He tried to off himself a couple times but failed, but again, I feel that was the intent.

But oh well. That's some other girl's problem...or as I've heard around, more than one.

No comments: