November 10, 2011

Epic Character Design Time! D:

Some characters I drew from a short story I wrote for Creative Writing class. The assignment was to write a story with the first line being "I like you so much better when you're not poison" and with a female character named Dale. I changed it to Dayle for my story, because HURR DURR WHAT'S WRONG WITH A GIRL HAVING A DIFFERENTLY SPELLED BOY'S NAME RIGHT.



I never thought I'd say it, but I guess I'm better at writing (now) than I thought I was! Because I couldn't write for SHIT when I was in high school unless it was form writing.

This is spontaneously set in the 80s because Dayle, to me, was similar to Daryl, like Daryl Hannah in Splash. So it made it kinda fun to design both characters. Maybe I'll make something more out of these guys. Once I get another six-day break from Panurr, of course. :)

No comments: