February 15, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day. (late like shit)



It's up late, yeah. But in my defense, I was at my boyfriend's house today, then went to school. And then I visited him at work. So after all that, I had little time to get this all finished.

This means a lot more than the fact that it was "Love Day", as it were. I appreciate all the things he's done for me in the little time we've been dating, and you know, make him all happy, and stuuuuff.

This post probably has him grinning from ear to ear (once he reads it). lol

Reason I hate today: Dunkin' Donuts ran out of their heart-shaped donuts. Shouldn't they have, I dunno, TRIPLED their inventory of those on a day like this? The day that carries the very reason they're even selling the damn things in the first place, this month? Bullshit. >:P

Ah well. He got candy. Really good candy, I'll admit (we shared it!).


Happy Valentine's Day, baby. ♥

No comments: