April 23, 2010

Wacom tablets! :D



Today was my first time on a Whack 'Em tablet. My tablet virginity has been taken, if you will. And it was gentle. Seriously though, it was really fun to work with these for class today. I never knew my school had it in them to purchase these really nice 11x17 inch tablets, especially with degenerates like us and for the price of a single term's tuition. But everything was so smooth and simple, and I had just the best time working on them.

Our assignment was to design a cellular phone, "the phone of our dreams", as it were. I wanted a cool shape, as well as a kind of fusion between my LG Chocolate phone and my iPod Touch. I often struggle with both items, but alas, I cannot afford an iPhone (yet), and my cell phone holds little space for my eclectic taste in music. Plus I look like crazy person when I hold both a phone and what could be MISTAKEN for an iPhone in both hands. To combine both, in my opinion, would be ideal.

I had fun with them. For the first time, my school gave me a really good reason to stay after class. :D

No comments: